Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My 3-Day Weekend: A Few Days Late

It's just after midnight on Wednesday morning, and I'm just now posting about my 3 day weekend.

Saturday was my eventful day.
My brother had my nephew's birthday party.
Daddy reading his card

Opening his gift from Aunt Jess

Trains!

Opening his gift from Grandma and Grandpa.

Legos!

Curious George cake.

Waiting on his piece.

Digging in.

Icing mustache.

Hanging out with Aunt Kayla

Talking with Grandpa

Playing with his trains

Playing with Uncle Noah

Picture time with Aunt Jess.

From my brother's house, I went over to my BFF's house and we went out to dinner.
We went to TGI Friday's and while we were waiting on our table we took a few pictures.
Princess and I.

Tickles!

She decided to spin.

Mommy and Princess.
BFF and her Mini-Me.

When we got to our table, Princess made a new friend. They talked and giggled until the little boy and his family left. It was so cute, I definitely had to take a picture.

On Sunday, I just worked and relaxed. 
Nothing too exciting.

Since Monday was MLK Day, I had the day off.
I pretty much vegged all day.
I could have used the time to job search, but that didn't happen.
Coulda, woulda, shoulda.
Oh well.
I have Thursday.

How was your weekend? 
Did you get MLK Day off?

*Jessica*

2 comments:

Lin said...

Dude I vegged ALL weekend, haha. By your photos it looks like you had a pretty good time.

Also, that cake makes me want sweets so badly :/

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Looks like a super-fun three day weekend! Vegging is my absolute favorite thing to do!!! :)