Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Not-So-Busy Weekend

I hope you all had a great weekend.
Mine was pretty good.

I didn't really do much, which was really nice.
It's always nice to have a weekend where you're not running around like crazy.

Saturday was probably the more boring of the two days.
I worked in the morning on 5 hours of sleep.
I vegged out in the afternoon, since I was super tired.
Went to Larosa's for dinner with the family and Love.
Then caught up on New Girl before falling asleep.

Sunday was a little more productive.
I slept in and woke up after 12 hours of sleep.
Boy did that feel nice...
Then I started my picture project for my wall.

frames without pictures

frames with pictures

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to actually hang them on the wall, so my wall looks like this:

But hey, I made some progress, right?

Also, I started my 2012 reading list.


I've only read the first couple of pages, but I feel like I'm going to love this book.
And after I finish reading, I have the movie ready to watch!

Are you reading anything?

*Jessica*

2 comments:

Christine said...

i've read The Help and LOVED it! i'm reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks right now. if you like biographies (which i do), then it's amazing!

The Jesse said...

The Help is on my list of books to read. I just finished all three of the books in The Hunger Games series. Have you read those? Soooo good :)