Monday, January 9, 2012

Productive Monday...What?

Believe it or not, my Monday was more productive than my weekend.

Granted, I worked until 5, but I still got a few things finished.

I hung my pictures.

I read more.
And Love and I were able to hang out with one of our friends and catch up with her.

She also got us Christmas presents, and I felt bad because we didn't have anything for her.
That just means we have to make her birthday extra special. :)

But anyways, she got me a few nifty things!

A bath and body set

 A sugar cookie mix
I love the oven mitt!

 A nail set

 A cookie!

I really like all of these gifts that she got me!

And I watched the Bama/LSU game tonight.
All I have to say is:

I think I know what my college football team is now. :)
They play a completely different game than OSU does. 
And I've never liked OSU.

*Jessica*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

all i have to say is ROLL TIDE!!! ;)