Friday, January 13, 2012

A Shelf & A Birthday

Yesterday in Ohio we got hit with a snow storm.
Since it didn't hit until the evening, I decided to go buy a shelf on my lunch break, so I could put it together last night.
Which I did.

I went to Target and bought a "cubeicals" shelf and 4 canvas bins.


It took me about 15 minutes to put the shelf together following directions.
Yes, I follow directions.

Excuse my messy closet.

The final product

I don't have anything in the bins yet, but it's nice to have my books displayed.
And my Ariel figurine! :)

On another note, today is Friday the 13th.
And my baby brother's 13th birthday.
Weird, huh?

Happy birthday, Bubbs!!
I love you.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
If you're like me and have Monday off, enjoy the extra day!!

*Jessica*

4 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

The shelf is really cute looking! I always look at that aisle of stuff at Target but wonder if it looks great set up, guess it does :)

A @ Pink, Pearls, and Polka Dots said...

I bought a shelf like that {mine is 3x3 though} but haven't but it together yet :( But yours looks so cute Iam going to have to put mine up! I'm jealous you have Monday off, enjoy!

Sunny & Star said...

Your bookshelf looks adorable. And I love the little mermaid!

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

Wow! The Cubeicals shelf looks great! What luck to have your birthday on Friday the 13th! Ha! :)