Sunday, January 1, 2012

Why, hello there, 2012

This was the first thing I did in 2012:

Of course, followed by the mandatory "Happy New Year!!" shout. :)

Love and I went to 2 different parties last night.
The first one was at our friend's house, who just got engaged.

We didn't stay too long, as we only knew 4 people there, but it was nice to catch up with those that we knew, and I got to see our friend's ring!!

We then went over to our friend's parent's house.


This is where we rang in the new year.

And had our first kiss of the year. (see above)

I hope y'all had a great night and a spectacular new year!!

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!!

*Jessica*

P.S. I will have a post this week of what I want to accomplish in 2012, so keep a look out!! ;)


1 comment:

Hogger and Co. said...

Awww, so cute! Happy New Year!