Monday, February 27, 2012

Friday Night Date Night

This weekend was pretty low key, but Love and I had a little bit of a date night on Friday.

We went to dinner at Pizza Hut and got the $10 Dinner Box.
These are the leftovers.
There was a lot of food and we couldn't finish it between the two of us.

Our drinks

 We were the only ones in the restaurant.

Afterwards, we went to The Greene for dessert. 
Yum! I got chocolate frozen yogurt with lots of Reese's!!

I love date nights. Especially impromptu ones!

The rest of the weekend for me wasn't as fun, as I worked Saturday and helped clean the house Sunday.

How was your weekend?

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Denise said...

Pizza Hut has the best salad bar!! Now I want it :)

Lin said...

Date nights are so much fun! After hearing about yours at Pizza Hut I think that's where our next one will be :)

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

I love date nights! They are the best! :) Glad you and your love had fun!