Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Got A Package!

So I totally forgot to tell you all about the package I got last week!

I've recently become a pen pal to a lovely lady named Jamie.
She sent me a package a few things, and I'm loving everything in it!

A Valentine's Card and a note

Adorable Stationery

Nail files and polish
Hair bands
Coffee cozy

One of the first things I did was paint my nails.
But I don't have a picture of it.

Every Tuesday I have a coffee night with 4 other lovely ladies and I used my cozy and I now keep it in my car, just in case.

I'm so excited to have a pen pal, and I can't wait to see where our relationship goes!

*Jessica*

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I am soooo jealous that you have a pen pal! I used to have one back in the day, it's nice to have some one far away that cares about your life and you get to report to. It's like blogging but retro style. Super cool.

Ellen Stewart (aka Ellie/El/e/Mrs. Seaman) said...

There's a lot to be said for a relationship that goes beyond the screen and onto paper. I have received gifts now and again from women who read my little blog, and they always blow me away!

What a blessing.