Monday, February 13, 2012

Introducing, Me!



Hello, lovelies.
Sorry, this is so late, but tonight I'm linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for an introduction post about me!

To start, this is me!

I'm Jessica and this here is my blog.

The main reason I started blogging was to document my life. I didn't care if anyone read it, I was just glad to have a place to write it all down. I thought about a journal, but I type faster than I write, so I figured a blog was a better route to go.

What I didn't know was that there was this amazing community of other bloggers. I feel like blogging is a great escape because the person reading your blog isn't looking directly at you, but more at your personality and soul. If you don't know, I'm pretty self-conscious and I feel like a lot of people judge me, even if they don't, and when I blog I don't feel that way.

I currently live in Dayton, with my dad and step-mom so I can save money. 

I just started a new job today at TJ Maxx as the full-time Customer Experience Coordinator. I basically run the service desk. I really like working at TJ Maxx and my coworkers are amazing. I don't think I would ever transfer to another store because of how much I like who I work with.

I have an Associate's Degree in Marketing Management, and I hope to eventually earn my Bachelor's Degree. I would love to move up at TJ Maxx into Management or possibly higher into their Marketing department.

 I am 25 years old, and I have the most amazing boyfriend ever! (I know, we all say that, but mine is truly amazing!) This is my love.

We've been together for almost 4 years. (5/19/08) He is the youngest of 4 boys and he acts so childish sometimes, he wonders how I'm still with him. There are so many little things that he does for me and I can't help but go weak at the knees just thinking about him. I don't know what I would do without him. I am head over heels in love with him, and one day we're going to get married.
We just need to get engaged first. ;)

I don't have any children, but I do have a cat.
His name is Shadow and I love him as though he is my child. He is 6 years old and has the longest hair and tail ever! He is pretty much all black, except he has a white spot on his neck and on his belly between his two back legs. He is one of the calmest cats I've ever had and he loves to cuddle with me at night. 

Here is a list of words that best describe me:
Brunette
Brown eyed girl
Lover
Kind
Friendly
Patient
Listmaker
Photographer
Safe
Short
Happy
Furmom
Girlfriend
Friend
Daughter
Sister
Niece
Aunt
Cousin
Blogger

*******

I hope you all enjoyed my intro post!
If you haven't already, link up with Neely and introduce yourself!

*Jessica*

3 comments:

Can't Help but Wonder said...

Your cat is 100% adorable! Cute Blog :)

Lauren said...

I need to get engaged too! Haha, got any tips? We've been together 4.5 years. PS thanks for the award!! :)

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair said...

Aw your cat is too cute! And how cool that you have a degree in marketing! I wanted to do that but was already set in another major. Good luck!