Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Adventure...

Last Wednesday, I posted about the possibility of a new job.

After doing this:

 and this:

And coming up with this:


I have decided to take a job offer at TJ Maxx.

I've been working there part time since October.
I've thought long and hard about this decision, and only did I talk to a coworker last week did I fully consider it.
And today I put in my "2 weeks" notice (next Friday will be my last day).

I do have mixed emotions about leaving the credit union, though.
I'm glad to have a new adventure, but I feel like I'm letting them down.
In the end, taking the offer is the best for me in the long run.
And right now, that's all I really need to worry about.

Hopefully with this new job, I will have a little bit more time, so I can focus a little bit more on this here blog. :)

*Jessica*

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love making lists like that, they definitely help me think. :)
Also, you have awesome handwriting!

Christine said...

yay! i'm so excited for you!!! :)

Chelsea said...

I LOVE TJ Maxx. I used to work at Ross aka ghetto TJ Maxx and I loved it there, too.

And Holly is right. Your handwriting is awesome.

Lauren said...

Hey Jessica, thank you for your sweet comment today! I am so glad to hear that you share my feelings about blogging.

Congratulations on your new job, and for deciding to do what is right for YOU!

On a side note, I really love TJMAXX!

I look forward to reading more from you :)

Lin said...

I havent made one of these lists in so long...maybe I should start using them again. I'm glad you finally made a decision & I'm sure it was the right one.

There are a lot of benefits to working for a store, mostly the employee discount :)