Monday, March 26, 2012

ABC's of Me

I've seen these posts on other blogs, and I've never really described myself, so I figured I would introduce you to a little bit more of who I am. 

Age and/or Anniversary: I will be 26 on April 7, and Love and I will celebrate 4 years on May 19.
Bed size: Full
Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
Dessert: Ice cream
Ethnic background: My last name is German, but I'm also part Cherokee.
Favorite color: Pink
Gold or Silver: White Gold
Hometown: Dayton, Ohio
Instruments I play: Flute
Job title: Customer Experience Coordinator
Kids: Shadow is my "child".
Live: Suburbs of Dayton
Middle name: RenĂ©
Natural hair color: Mouse Brown
Overnight hospital stays: When I was born
Pet Peeves: Stupid drivers, People who post every. single. thing. about their life on Facebook
Quote: "Dream more. Complain less. Listen more. Talk less. Love more. Argue less. Hope more. Fear less.  Relax more. Worry less. Believe more. Doubt less. Play more. Work less."
Righty or lefty: Righty
Siblings: 1 stepbrother, 1 stepsister, 1 full brother, 1 full sister, 2 half brothers, and 1 half sister.
Time you wake up: Between 6am and 9am, whatever my schedule requires.
Underwear: Bikini
Vegetable you hate: Cauliflower
Weather right now: Mostly sunny
X-Rays: When I stepped on a belt buckle
Yummy meal I make: Homemade Macaroni and Cheese with Sausage
Zoo Animal: Any feline.

No comments: