Monday, March 12, 2012

Only The Fun Parts

I'm going to only tell you about the fun part of my weekend. 
Because I worked all day Saturday and it sucked
Let me tell you!....Well, not really.

Saturday wasn't all bad. 
Before I went to work, I spent some time with the greatest nephew ever.
He stayed the weekend with us.
I gave him a bath Saturday morning and he came into my room and started posing on my bed.

Look at this hot stuff!!

He makes me smile. I love hanging out with him.

On Sunday, I was on the go all day.

First I went to brunch with my family for my grandma's birthday. 
We went to Max & Erma's and it was quite delicious.
Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures.
Afterwards we went back to our house and visited with everyone for awhile.

That evening I went out with Love and his family for his birthday dinner.
We went to Mimi's Cafe, and it was delicious!
I ate the Crispy Chicken Salad.

He's goofy.


Love this boy. :)

Today was a rainy day.
When I got to work, it looked like the geese and the ducks were enjoying the rain.


I hope you all had a great weekend and good Monday!

3 comments:

Lin said...

I love how he's checking himself out in the mirror...adorable!

Faith Brackman said...

I was looking at pictures of our nephew wondering how you saw him when you weren't there for dinner. Then I remembered he stayed for the weekend. Nice going, right?

Christine said...

I gave you a blog award! Check my blog to see! :)