Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pictures Galore

Princess in all her cuteness.

She was Jess's girl for the night.

She was trying to pose.

There she is!

The beautiful sky driving to work one morning.

Love at Dave and Buster's for his birthday.
 
Goofball.

His bubblegum machine he got as a prize from part of his D&B tickets.

A beautiful sunrise on my way to work.

It was March 20, 2012 and we broke the heat record here in Dayton.

Aside from these pictures, all I did was work. I've been working a little bit more than usual, but I'm not complaining. I'm very happy with everything going on with my life right now.

Also, I get my braces off on April 3rd!! I'm so excited and it's right before my birthday! Happy birthday to me!

1 comment:

Lin said...

Woot for getting your braces off soon! That's awesome.

I couldnt help but laugh at the photo where he's show off his little bubblegum machine. Boys, they're entertained by the smallest things haha.