Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthday Recap

As you know from this post, my birthday was Saturday. 
I feel like I was celebrating all week last week.

Tuesday I got my braces off!!!
Before

After

And my orthodontist gave me a goody bag.

Love and I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner to celebrate.




Tuesday was a great day.

Thursday, I went with friends out to eat at Red Robin.
It was really fun, and I had a blast.

My drink in the Happy Birthday glass from my mom.

The staff singing to me. 

Two of my coffee friends, Nicole and Danielle.

The whole group.

Love and I.

Again, it was another fun day.

Saturday was my actual birthday and I didn't do much.
I worked until 5, and then visited with my mom.

Mommy got me a birthday cake.

Mommy and Me.

After leaving my mom's house, I spent some time with Love.

It was a relaxing night and I didn't want anything more. :)

3 comments:

Lin said...

Holy cow that's one awesome birthday week you had going on. I love that your dentist gave you all that candy in your goody bag, totally awesome.

Holly said...

YAY for getting your braces off, and I love the goody bag your dentist gave you! That's awesome!

Looks like you had a great birthday, too. :)

Jenn @ PSP said...

Your straight teeth are beautiful! So are you : ) Happy Birthday! Sounds like fun times with family and friends!