Monday, April 2, 2012

This Week

Since I worked all weekend, I'm not going to recap it.

Oh wait....I just did.
Oh well. 

However, I'm so excited for this week!!

Tomorrow, I'm going to go from this:

to this:

Eeep!! I can't wait!!

Thursday, I'm going to be celebrating my birthday with my friends, by going here:
Yum!

Saturday is my actual birthday!!

I'm going to be 26 this year.

Oh my gosh!
I'm going to be closer to 30, than 20.

Needless to say, this week is going to be a good week for me. :)

I hope your week is just as well!

all images via google images

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see your new smile!

Faith Brackman said...

I'm expecting 20 new pictures from Red Robin lol. I'll talk to you Saturday! And see you on Sunday.

Chelsea said...

Cute, cute! I can't wait to see picture! And happy almost birthday, pretty girl!

Lin said...

Yay for getting your braces off! And enjoy being 26 cause at least it's still not 29, which I'm at right now :(

Meg {henninglove} said...

happy early birthday!! and congrats on getting those braces off and celebrating at red robin sounds like a great way to celebrate for sure! i love their fries