Monday, May 21, 2012

Anniversary

This past Saturday was Zach and I's anniversary
Since we were planning on spending it with friends, we celebrated it Friday night.

We went to the mall and dinner and exchanged gifts.
At Max & Erma's, we split the chicken tender dinner and they really did split it.
My plate

Zach's plate
They cut one of the tenders in half'.

Our table.

At the mall, Zach and I went to Build A Bear where he made me 2 bears.
The pink one I named Annie, and the blue one I named Betsy.
Zach also got me the whole series of "Full House".

It was a wonderful night just to spend time together.

On Saturday, Zach and I went to A World A'Fair with 2 of our friends, Chris and Bridgette.
It was quite fun, and I can't wait to go back next year.

Every year, Zach and I go The Fraze because that is where he originally asked me to be his girlfriend.

Chris walking in the fountains

Bridgette walking in the fountains.


The fountains.

More fountains

I love him.

Although we spent our anniversary with friends, I had such a great time.
I wouldn't have changed a thing.
I can't wait to see what our fifth year brings. :)

1 comment:

Lin said...

Aw what a fun anniversary!