Monday, May 21, 2012

Four Years

(This post was originally written for May 19, 2012.)

This is my love on our first date.
His name is Zach.

This is me on our first date.
We went to Cold Stone Creamery on April 27, 2008.

On May 19, 2008 we went here
The Fraze Pavilion.

He gave me two dozen roses

And he asked me to officially be his girlfriend.

From there we started our crazy, fun, beautiful relationship. 
Over the last four years we have:
~learned about each other
He's a pirate ;)

We're both goofy

He can rock out on Guitar Hero

He's a great photographer.

~fallen head over heels in love

~gone on trips
 Lake Erie 2008

 Myrtle Beach 2010

~taken each other on dates
~and have had an all around great time together.

I love Zach more than words can describe and I can't imagine my life without him.
Happy 4th Anniversary, my love.


No comments: