Thursday, June 28, 2012

....After

I have new hair. 
And I love it.

Two days ago, I posted this picture:
This is before.

Tuesday night, I went to my Grandma's and my cousin, who is in cosmetology school, cut my hair.
My grandma was taking pictures during the process.





My cousin was almost finished here.

Then she blow dried and styled it.
Wet

Blow dried

Straightened
This definitely isn't the best picture, but it's the only one I have from that night.

I'm really happy with it.
Today, I'm letting it dry naturally so I can see what it looks like without straightening it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Zach and I went and did a little photo shoot of each other.
I took pictures of him, and he took pictures of me. 

Here is a sneak peek:

Isn't he studly? ;)

You should come back tomorrow to see more photos from our shoot.

3 comments:

✿Faith✿ said...

Cute! Your hair is always cute when it's short :)4

Linnea said...

I recently cut my hair from long to short er. Yours looks cute!

Lin said...

I need a hair cut SO bad. Love yours. Super cute!