Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blogger 411...A Day Late

Today I'm linking up with Becky for

1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging?
I've been blogging since April 19, 2011. I think the only thing that really got me into blogging was that I wanted to tell a story with my life, and not one that I keep in my nightstand.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I went to Sinclair Community College in Dayton, and received my Associates of Applied Science in Marketing Management.
3. Where have you traveled?
I've never really traveled out of state except to South Carolina and St. George, Utah.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I don't know that I would buy anything first. I would probably pay off all my bills, then shop. I think I would first buy a new car, then possibly a house.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
I think my biggest pet peeve is stupid driving. I've seen so many things drivers do other than pay attention to the road, and I think that should be their number 1 concern.
6. What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie of all time is Save the Last Dance. I saw it the night it came out in theaters and I instantly fell in love with it.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
I think my favorite would have to be either water or soda. I'm not much of a drinker, and I've never liked tea.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I love just being able to relax and read a good book!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Oh, this is a toughie. I think I would choose Target. I would love to choose a clothing store, but I think I would find everything I want in under $5,000. At Target, they have everything.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past.
I think my most embarrassing moment is from my 21st birthday. I was at a club and they called all birthday guests to the stage. The stage was 1 foot higher than the dance floor and had one step. I tripped up that one step. Twice. I was drunk. And my friends still don't let me live it down.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I honestly don't know. I've never been engaged or married, or had anything life changing happen, so I don't think I have a day I want to relive. Maybe the day Zach and I started dating...?12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I've been told I look a lot like Lynsey Bartilson, so I guess her.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
The jobs I've had include McDonald's, TJ Maxx, and St. Luke Credit Union, and now I'm back at TJ Maxx working my way up in management.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
High School Senior Picnic

Senior Prom...We dated almost three years and everyone thought we were going to get married.


College.

Senior Prom...it was on her birthday.

College


15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland. No question.
16. Show us the most current picture of you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.

Zach and I on our anniversary

17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I see Zach and I happily married, with the talk of children in the air.
I see me working at TJ Maxx as either an Assistant Manager, or at the home office in Massachusetts in the Marketing department. 


I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.
Move over to Becky's blog to see who else you can learn about!


No comments: