Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy birthday Mommy!!

Wednesday was Mom's birthday and she is now mnshhdbf years old.
(Sorry, she wouldn't like if I put her age on here.)

The day before I finished her birthday present.
On Instagram, I posted this picture as a sneak peak, then revealed what it was the next day.
I made a no sew fleece blanket for her.
Then I bought her a green striped maxi dress. 
Her finished gift.
I went to her house and when I got there this is what I saw.
My stepdad got a little crafty with the pink duct tape.
There were pink ribbons on the fence across the street also.

When I walked in I said "Happy Birthday" and handed over her present.
She loves it, can you tell?
We then had cake and ice cream!

It was delicious! 
The icing was whipped, which made it light and fluffy. Yum!

Later Mom and I went to Big Lots and did a little shopping.
I love that place. They have lots of cute things for cheap.
I found a bed set I really liked, but I didn't buy it. I'm not certain if I want to change my current one yet. 

Later that evening we were watching America's Got Talent.
Mom was cuddling with her new blanket and Buster.
Believe it or not, the cat was comfortable.
Wednesday was a fun day.
I always like spending time with my mom.
Especially when I can shower her with gifts.

No comments: