Friday, August 31, 2012

I Want to Blog...

...but I don't really have anything interesting to blog about.

So how about a random post today. :)

*I love Zach. That's all there is to it. 
He's amazing and I'm so glad he's mine. 

*Work has been crazy! 
One of our managers is getting married tomorrow so I've been part time manager while she's gone, and therefore I can't really do my main job at the moment. 
But I'm not complaining. I hope to be an assistant manager in the next couple of years.

*I may be 26, but I will always love the Backstreet Boys. 
This morning I watched them on Good Morning America and I felt like I was 13 again.
I'm so excited they are back together.
They're recording a new album and I can't wait for it to come out.

*I was listening to the radio this morning and they were giving away a Rascal Flatts album and a Lee Brice album. 
I knew the answer to the question they asked and I wasn't allowed to answer it.
Both my mom and stepmom work for the company that owns the radio station.
Thanks, mom and Monica. ;) (just kidding...kinda)

I think that's all I have now.
If there's anything else, I'll just post a new post. :)

2 comments:

Allison said...

How did I miss the Backstreet boys? I will definitely be investing in their new album. Now if only NSYNC would get back together!

Lin said...

My husband was just telling me about The Backstreet Boys making a comeback. I was like 'no effing way!' haha, guess it's true.