Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Thoughts

Photobucket

Dear Brain,
Thanks overanalyzing unimportant things. Freaking out is something I love to do. 
(Sarcasm finished. Promise.)

Dear Work,
I'm so glad I was able to get a lot of my to-do list finished this week.
I know I'm off today so I can't cross more off, but I'll be back at it tomorrow.

Dear Random Customer,
You made my week yesterday.
After my shock and surprise, I was able to laugh about it and even blog about it! :)

Dear Friday,
I love your weather today. Cloudy and breezy and I don't have to be stuck at work for it?
Awesome! 

Dear Zach,
Thank you for keeping me sane. You are amazing.
I don't know what I would do without you.
I love you so very much.

Love always,

3 comments:

Corals Country said...

What a cute post! And adorable blog!

New follower! :)

Have a very happy weekend!

Coral

Nicholl Vincent said...

haha love the dear self one!

Following you now! Happy Friday!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Love your letters! Off to go see how the customer surprised you :)