Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Do It... ;)

Thanks to Jess, The Pretty Physicist, I'm doing this little questionnaire thing.

So, I think you should do it, too.
Because I'm nosey.
I want to know more about you.
Capiche?


Who are you?  
Do you blog, too? Leave me your link!  I want to follow you!
Do you remember how you found my blog? A link-up? Another blog?
How long have you been reading?
What keeps you coming back to my blog?
What would you like to see me blog about more?
What is something we have in common?
Tell me a fun fact about yourself!



I can't wait to see what you say!

1 comment:

PrettyPhysicist said...

I'm Jess, the Pretty Physicist (thanks for giving me a shout out BTW). I blog - my link is above. :)
I honestly cannot remember how or when I found your blog, but I've been reading ever since. I keep coming back because you're real and honest. I think you should blog about your kitty more. :) We have a lot in common, I think, but the two biggest are: we're both named Jess and we have fur babies (cats). Fun fact about me? I don't like chocolate.