Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Link Up

Happy Labor Day! 
Are you enjoying an extra day off work, or are you stuck working?

Since I have the day off, I decided to do a link up.


1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall.
There are many things I'm looking forward to this fall.
~Bonfires
~Leaves
~Football
~Much more

2. Show us your fall style.
I don't really have a fall style, but if I did it would look something like this:



3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall.
I know it's more of a summer thing to do, but I love going putt-putt in the fall. I love it in the evening when the sun is setting and the leaves are falling, it's just beautiful.

4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
I don't really have a favorite fall beverage, but my favorite food is pumpkin pie!
via google images
This year I'm making it my goal to try Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.
via google images

5. Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?
Zach and I don't really do anything on Halloween. In previous years we've passed out candy and just enjoyed ourselves. It would be nice to go to a Halloween party, but we don't really know anyone that throws them.

Link up with Becky so I can read your answers. :)

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Gawd I can't wait for Fall! I love the outfit you pinned and oh pumpkin pie, I can't wait for that either! Haha

Established: 2008 said...

Definitely try the Pumpkin Spice. It's like fall in a cup.

Lin said...

Mmm...pumpkin pie. I learned how to make them last year and then I stepped it up a notch & can now make one mean pumpkin cheescake. Seriously, amazing.