Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Weekend So Far

Seeing as how it is Labor Day weekend, it is extra long.
Although I work a retail job, I do get tomorrow off. Yay.

Yesterday was an interesting day.
I was scheduled to work 7 to 4, but I only worked until 3.
Since I was really close to 40 hours for the week, my manager let me leave early.
I definitely didn't argue with her. :)
Since Zach worked until 5, I stayed in the area and shopped.
There's a new place called Five Below and it's pretty neat.
Everything is $5 and under.
I didn't buy anything, because it was really busy and I was getting frustrated with people, but I want to go back on a weekday and look around.

After Zach got off work, I met up with him and he went his niece's 2nd birthday party.
It was Sesame Street themed and really cute.
She got quite the haul.

Birthday Girl

This was delicious!

The kids drawing for her birthday.

Opening presents

More presents

She loved her TY bears from Uncle Zach

More bears.
Had I not had a headache all day, I would have enjoyed myself more.
But I did have fun.
When we left we stopped at Wendy's and got me a Frosty and spent the rest of the evening relaxing.

Today has been a lazy day.
I went to Meijer twice. (Once by myself and once with my dad.)
Then I just laid around and watched Sweet Home Alabama and Big Brother.

Tomorrow is going to be another lazy day.

How has your weekend been so far?

1 comment:

Jessica Renee said...

Sounds like a relaxing weekend! And his niece is adorable. I love her name too!