Monday, September 24, 2012

Stuck on an Island



1. Tell us, if you could only take 5 people with you to a deserted island, who would it be, and why?
I would take Zach, my dad, my mom, and my friends, Chris and Bridgette. Zach is a no brainer. If I’m stuck on this island for the rest of my life, I would want to be with my love. My parents are awesome. My dad is a handyman and is a very good judge of his surroundings, and my mom, well, she’s my mom. Even though they’re divorced I would still want them both with me. Chris and Bridgette would help keep me sane. These two, Zach and myself always have a fun time together.

2. Show us which island you'd like to be deserted at. 
I would love to be deserted either here:
Bahamas
or here:

U.S. Virgin Islands

3. Tell us, if you could only bring 3 items with you, what would those items be. And why?
Well, I would definitely take clothes, shoes, and toiletries. I know I should probably choose specific items, but if I really did end up on a deserted island, I would be stuck with what I had on me, right?

4. Show us 3 pictures that you would take with you.
Zach and I

My siblings

My Shadow

5. Tell us what you envision life would be like on that island. Do you think you would go into survival mode? Would you be like those Survivor people and eat bugs? What qualities do you possess that would help you survive?
I like to think that the first week wouldn’t be so bad, but as time went on, I would probably go stir crazy. Zach probably would have driven me crazy, by the end of the second week. I would most likely go into survival mode the first day, gathering logs, building a fire, and finding food. If bugs were the only food, I would fry them and eat them.


What would you do on a deserted island?
Link up with Becky and share!


No comments: