Saturday, October 6, 2012

Numero Uno

4 days is long enough to wait to starting doing my 30 things, right?
Well, that wasn't my plan. It's been a busy week.
Better late than never!


1. My name before I was born was Tabitha Nicole.
2. I don't like liars. If you lie to me once, it pretty much ruins my trust in you.
3. I love to read. I keep adding to my collection of books, thanks to Half Price Books.
4. I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers and they're all related to me differently.
5. I still play some video games. #dontjudge
via google images
6. I love mermaids, especially Ariel.
via google images
7. It took me 6 years to get a 2 year degree, but I only spent one year in my degree program.
8. I actually like my job in retail.
9. I love candles, but I hardly ever light them.
10. I have a coffee maker in my bedroom.
11. I have 30+ Build-A-Bears that I've only received in the last 4 years.
12. I'm usually pretty bad at coming up with random facts about myself, but I seem to be doing pretty well right now.
13. I love meeting new people. However, I haven't actually "met" any bloggers I met through blogland in person.
14. I'm doing a Breast Cancer walk in a couple of weeks, and you can donate money here to help me reach my goal!
15. I've told myself I cannot drastically cut my hair until after I get married. Now that it's here on the blog, I have to follow through with it. 
16. My new favorite song is by a current Disney star.
17. I collect porcelain dolls and key chains.
18. I'm not a big fan of my childhood.
19. I like scary movies, but I don't like haunted things around Halloween.
20. I don't always comment when I read blogs, but sometimes I feel like I need to so they know I'm not ignoring them.

These literally are the most random facts about me.
If you want me to go into detail about anything, you can just email me or leave a comment. 
Some day in the future I will probably go into detail about some of these, but I can't even begin to plan that far in advance. (Yes, it will be a long while.)

1 comment:

Kayla Peveler said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Jessica! :) I love making new friends. You have a new follower now too.

super cute blog, btw!