Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Recap

So this weekend contained a little bit of everything.
Be prepared for lots of photos.

Friday, as I mentioned in my last post, Zach and I went to Foy's. 
Which one is your favorite?
{See last post if you don't know what I'm talking about.}

Saturday I got up early and went to Piqua High School for my brother's cross country meet.
This little girl was swinging the rope. She was so cute.

Lucas coming up to the end.

Here he comes!
I think his time was 21:48 for 3 miles.
He said it was his 3rd best time.

After the meet, I went over to my mom's house and hung out for a little while.
Sister and I tried to take funny pictures.
Aren't we cute?
This one didn't go so well. 
Sunday I got up at 6:30 am to make dinner.
I know, crazy, right?
Too early!!

Potatoes and carrots

That is a lot of fat!

Mmm! Pot Roast!
It was quite delicious tonight.

After going back to bed and waking up at 11:30, I made a recipe I got from Becky.
See dinner cooking in the background?

Cooling

Icing that I made for the bars

I couldn't wait to eat it.

It was sooo good!
If you want the recipe, click here!

How was your weekend?

No comments: