Sunday, November 4, 2012

I Am Me


I am me
I am a friend
A sister
A daughter
A granddaughter
I am a lover
I care
I’ll be there
When no one else is
I am a fighter
For my beliefs
Yet I fall in love
I learn from those around me
And teach those close to me
I am a wanderer
A path taker
Distracted
And focused
I am a granddaughter
A daughter
A sister
A friend
I am me.

***

I wrote this in October 2008. I have a small collection of poetry I've written and I've decided to share a few poems with you. This is the first one I wrote. Stay tuned for more to come in the future.

2 comments:

✿Faith✿ said...

Awww yay! I loved the poems you've written that I saw. I'm very glad you feel comfortable enough to share them with more than Zach and I.

Julia MB said...

Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com