Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Insta-Update

I haven't done an Instagram update in awhile, so here you go!
















1. Zach and I getting ready for a Breast Cancer 5K.
2. The ribbon I received at the 5K.
3. My coworker made me a pretty sign.
4. I love my ring and the way it looked on my way home from work one night.
5. I miss this princess. She's a cute goofball.
6. Zach and his tweet to me. Moo.
7. Creeper kitty while I was getting ready for work one morning.
8. My first bridal magazine!
9. Shadow found a new place to lounge.
10. Zach and his mustache.
11. Zach and I at a Poetry Party.
12. Zach was an honorable mention in the contest.
13. We're in love.
14. We're serious about poetry.
15. My new iPhone case. 

If we aren't insta-friends, let's change that.
My name is jjessicar.
Yes, there are two j's. :)

2 comments:

Faith Brackman said...

I say you should take the picture you took of your ring on the way home from work and use it as your button picture.

invisiblefashion said...

Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! Would you like to follow each other? :)