Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's OK

Since nothing interesting is going on in my life right now besides work, I've decided to link up with Neely and Amber for

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

~that I'm boring at times.

~that my engagement is going to be 18+ months long.

~that I'm indecisive on things, including wedding things.

~that I finished Christmas shopping for 2 people. 

~that I spent the day at work today doing other people's jobs.

~that my nail polish collection keeps growing, even though I don't really need it.

~that this is a random list.


What's okay for you this week?

4 comments:

Lin said...

It's totally ok that your engagement's going to be that long. I think mine was about a year too. Gives you time to put things in order, especially the things you're indecisive about now haha.

Karla said...

Hahaha my engagement was 2 years. No worries! A wedding takes work! You will be happy in the end! And oh my goodness my nail polish collection is disgusingly large! Lol. Glad we have that in common! :-)

-Karla

anna lizbeth said...

I would say two people is good! I have not even thought about Christmas presents!

Laura Darling said...

I am so impressed with your Christmas progress! I haven't even started!