Monday, November 26, 2012

Number Three - Parents

Since I recapped my long weekend here and here, I thought today I would post number three of my 30 things: My relationship with my parents.

First off, if you don't already know, my parents are divorced. They both have remarried different people and are very happy.

I did the majority of my growing up with my mom and stepdad.
Christmas 2011
My parents divorced when I was 8 and they both got remarried when I was 9. 
I lived with my mom until I was 17, and then I moved in with my dad.

I've always been close with both my parents.
I can tell them anything.
They are the biggest influences in my life.

They may not always get along with each other, but for myself, and my brother and sister, they would do anything.

I love them both more than anything and I don't know what I would do if I lost one of them.

No comments: