Friday, November 23, 2012

Why I'm Thankful

I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, but better late than never, right?

Being Thanksgiving, I wanted to do a list of all the reasons I'm thankful this year.

1. My family.
Although my Thanksgiving wasn't anything that I expected, I love my family. They are the main reason I am who I am.

2. My friends.
My family can be crazy. I'm so thankful to have my friends to be able to call and save me from my crazy family.

3. My fiancé.
He is amazing. He's my rock. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him. 

4. My job.
I may not always be excited for work, but I do like my job. I love the people I work with, and I enjoy doing what I do. And of course I'm thankful to have a steady paycheck.

5. The essentials.
I'm thankful to be able to have enough to eat and a roof over my head. There are too many people in this world that don't have a home, nor enough to eat. 

6. My God. 
He is by far the greatest thing I am thankful for. Without Him, I definitely wouldn't be here. By His grace, I was born onto this beautiful planet and given my wonderful parents. 

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

No comments: