Monday, December 24, 2012

Instagramazing Link Up and Update before Christmas

I know I haven't posted recently, but work has taken up most of my time. #retailworkerproblems.
Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but I just want to sleep when I get home. ;)

Anyways, I did get on here for a reason, other than posting excuses.

Today I'm going to link up with Karla and Nicole for
Instead of just focusing on the weekend, I'm going to post about my week.
I bought this on Tuesday for...

I made these on Tuesday for...

...Potluck and Ugly Sweater Day at work!
Laurie and I

Chayna and I

Zach gave me an early Christmas present.

We're cute! :)

LOVE Starbucks!

I had to get up at 4:15 twice last week!

Christmas Corn from one of my managers.

All of the gifts I had were wrapped and ready to go!

My Girl was on TV. This movie makes me feel good, then it makes me cry.

My calendar page this weekend.

Thank you U-Drive card!

The last present wrapped.

Christmas toes!

Leaving for our first Christmas of the year. 

Zach mom makes these every year. I'm so excited to have my own little batch.
Did you have a good week/weekend?

You can follow me on Instagram!
My username is jjessicar!

Come back later this week for my Christmas recap! 

1 comment:

Karla said...

Thanks so much for linking up!!
Love the xmas pedicure!
& those pretzel cookies are to DIE for!! Love those!

Merry Christmas!! =)