Friday, December 7, 2012

Letters for Friday

Dear Friday: I'm so happy you're here. After this week at work, I'm so grateful to have a 3 day weekend. Dear Blogger: I'm not too happy with you right now, and your Picasa web albums. Read that post here. Dear DVR: I'm sorry I've been neglecting you, but I'm so happy you and I are finally hanging out today. Dear Shadow: I love when you want to cuddle with me. You are so cute. Dear Money: Why can't I have more of you? Dear Nashville: I'm so glad you're coming out with a CD of the music! The music is pretty much the main reason I watch the show. Dear Brother: Great job at your meet yesterday. It was awesome watching you pin both of your opponents. Dear Christmas shopping: Can you be finished yet? No? I didn't think so. Dear Followers: You are awesome. I'm so glad you take the time out of your day to see what I have to write. Dear Zach: I love you. I'm so happy to be able to spend the rest of my life with you and be able to see you everyday regardless. You are amazing!


Photobucket


No comments: