Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lots and Lots of Snow!

We currently have 7 inches here.
But I don't have any pictures.
Every time I try to take some my camera and my phone focus on the screen in the window.
And I don't want to go outside to take them.
I might later, though.

But anyways, I hope you all had a great Christmas!
We actually had another celebration tonight, but it's being postponed to Saturday because of the weather.

My Christmas was great. I got to spend lots of time with my family.
But instead of telling you, I'm just going to leave you with pictures of yesterday.
Christmas Eve with my dad and siblings.
Christmas morning with my mom and siblings.
Christmas morning/afternoon with my grandma and grandpa.
Christmas afternoon/evening with my stepmom's family.

Saturday will be with my dad's family.

How was your Christmas?

1 comment:

Karla said...

LOVE all the pictures!
Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! =)