Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Social

I figured since it's almost 8:30 on a Sunday night, and I already blogged about the interesting part of my weekend, I would do a link up.

Sunday Social

1.       What is your favorite Holiday season tradition?
I love that I get to see my family twice so close together .

2.       Do you have a certain Holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what is it?
Ever since I was a kid, I always watch A Charlie Brown Christmas and Home Alone 1 & 2.

3.       Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
I love our tree. It’s the best because we all take the time to put it together as a family.

4.       Favorite Holiday song?
I love O Holy Night, but *NSYNC’s a capella version is my favorite.

5.       Favorite Holiday dessert?
Fudge.
Before my great aunt died, she would make a ton of fudge for everyone in the family. She knew I loved it so much, she always made me my own tin. :)

6.       What is on your wish list this year?
Clothes, movies, and music. And of course, gift cards. :) 

You should link up and tell all about your favorite Holiday things!

2 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I love the N Sync a capella version of Oh Holy Night too!

kingeryt2 said...

Gorgeous tree! Fudge is so yummy.

Loving the holidays :)

http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/