Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I'm Versatile!

Thanks to Nicole at Grub n Marriage, I've received:











Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award (of course).
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've discovered recently or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award (include a link back to your post!)
5. Finally tell the people you nominated (& other blog readers) 7 things about yourself.

Well, Miss Nicole, I thank you very much for this award!! 
You can read about her award here. :) And check out her blog here!

7 things about me:
1. I would rather not have anyone in front of me when I'm driving.
2. When I'm away from my computer, I have so many blog ideas. When I finally get to my computer, I can't think of anything to blog about.
3. I can watch Disney movies from my childhood all day long, and I'm currently watching Cinderella. Bippity Boppity Boo!
4. My nephew is the cutest little boy EVER. (Okay, I'm a little biased...)





































5. I like dogs, but I'm not sure I want one when I'm on my own.
6. I love Vanilla Coke. If a restaurant has it, I will order it.
7. This is the second time I've received this award and I very much enjoy it.

15 Bloggers to receive this award:
Faith at Sent to You
Erin at All About "E"
Brandy at Sissy Fits
Allison at Nestful of Love
Cayla at Livin On Love

Are you versatile?

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hahaha. I can NEVER think of anything to blog about while in front of the computer! Sooo not inspiring. Thats why I carry a handy dandy notebook like they do in blues clues for when I think of ideas! Lol! Thanks for the nomination, love! :-)

Faith Brackman said...

Awww, thank you, sissy!!!