Monday, January 7, 2013

InstagrAmazing Link Up

This is one of my favorite link ups and I look forward to it every week. :)

Linking up with Karla and Nicole!

#fatkidfood with one of my faves

Love the barista's handwriting...

Zach and his chicken

He pumped my gas for me. I just love him.

The clouds on my way home from work Saturday afternoon.

Ready for the game!

Hanging out with two of my favorite ladies.

Playing with Mickey Mouse during the game.

Bought my ticket for my first bridal expo!

Old school gaming at dinner.

Breakfast for dinner.

Aren't we cute?

The boys playing Madden. The Bengals won. 
It was a pretty relaxing weekend. 
I got to spend time with friends and my love.

How was your weekend? Is it on Instagram? Link up here!

(You can follow me on Instagram @jjessicar.)

5 comments:

Karla said...

Gotta love relaxing weekends!! Love the picture of the breakfast for dinner. Thats my favorite kind of dinner!! And whoaaa the handwriting on those cups!

Brandy said...

LOOOVE that she is playing a Game Boy!
Looks like you had a great weekend!

-Brandy

Nicole Gilbert said...

I love Cinnabon!! I'm a fat kid at heart and would love to devour 100 of them! Haha

Lin said...

Starbucks & Cinnabon at the same time? Heaven.

Cayla Hess said...

LOVE cinnabons! We don't have any in our area anymore, but I definitely crave them on my "fat kid" days.