Monday, January 21, 2013

InstagrAmazing Weekend Link-Up!

I'm linking up with Karla and Nicole today for:
Remember, you can find me on Instagram under the name jjessicar!

On Thursday, my brother had another wrestling meet. And he won both of his matches!

He won with a pin!!


He won again with a pin!!

He is ranked 20th in the state!!

While we were waiting between matches, my grandma started to teach me how to crochet! I've been practicing by making chains. She gave me some of her yarn and a couple of hooks.

Shadow was waiting on me when I got home Friday night.

Zach stopped by Saturday night and he wasn't feeling well. He laid there for at least 30 minutes before I convinced him to go home and rest.

Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon I worked.
Everybody's workin' for the weekend...

Sunday evening we were watching The Lion King on ABC Family and my nephew covered his ears during this part with the hyenas. 

How was your weekend?
Is it on Instagram? Link up!

1 comment:

Karla said...

20th in the state?! Awesome!!
I tried learning how to crochet.. Maybe when i am old I'll have more patience with it! Thanks for linking up girlfriend!