Tuesday, January 8, 2013

That Time I...

You know how bloggers have been doing a 2012 recap?
Well this is kind of like that, but I'm just going to post links to some of my favorite posts over the year.

I don't want to recap the posts I've already written.
So, without further adieu, here are my faves.

The time I made cake pops.
The time I quit my job for another.
An unbachelorette party.
The time I introduced myself.
The time I received a package from my pen pal.
The time I did my ABC's about me.
The time I turned 26.
The time I celebrated my 4th anniversary.
The time I went to Kings Island.
The time I talked about my blogging.
The time I about lost it at work.
The time I made a button, then changed it.
The time I got engaged, and the story.
The time I talked about my social media.
The time Zach was spontaneous.

That's a lot of posts.
But that's okay. 2012 was a good year.
I only hope 2013 will be just as good. :)

Do you have any favorite posts from 2012?

2 comments:

Christine said...

I just re-read the unbachelorette party post and I miss you girls!!!! *sniff*

Nicole Gilbert said...

Hey Jess, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here http://grubnmarriage.blogspot.com/2013/01/i-was-nominated.html and pass it along to other bloggers. Congrats!