Friday, January 11, 2013

What's This...?

The lovely Nicole @ Grub n Marriage nominated me for the Liebster Award!


The Liebster is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It's usually given to newer or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.

So, here are the rules for this award:
1. You must post 11 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 new blogs & link them in your post
5. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated!
6. If you want, leave a comment on this post with the URL to your Liebster award so I can learn more about YOU!

So, here goes!

11 Facts about Me!
1. I only paint my nails when I have more than one day off in a row. My job isn't easy on the hands.
2. I know how to play the flute.
3. I sometimes pay more attention to the commercials than I do the show I'm watching.
4. Full House is one of my absolute favorite TV shows. 
5. On short days or my days off work, I pick up my brother and sister from school.
6. Chicken is my favorite food.
7. I am a list maker, but I'm having the hardest time coming up with facts about myself I haven't already stated on this blog.
8. When I get really irritated, I get really sarcastic.
9. I still have yet to decide who I want my Maid of Honor to be.
10. I don't like being cold. I would rather be hot than cold.
11. I have four cowlicks in my hair. 

Questions from Nicole:
1. If you could eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? One meal? Well it would have to be my dad's breaded chicken and potatoes. Delicious!!
2. What is your dream car and why? A Honda Pilot. I love the height and the fact that it's not as big as a van.
3. Share with us your favorite recipe. I don't have one. Is that bad?
4. What is one item you can't live a day without? Probably my purse. I feel naked without it.
5. What is the worst/funniest prank you pulled? I'm not a prank person. I've picked on my siblings, but other than that I haven't really done much. I didn't even participate in the senior prank in high school.
6. Do you have any crazy date stories? When I went to my sophomore year homecoming, my date slobbered all over my face when he kissed me at the end of the night.
7. If you could write one law, what would it be and why? I don't know that I would write a new one, but I would definitely change the texting and driving law. I would make texting enough of a reason to pull someone over.
8. What are three words that describe you? kindhearted, trustworthy, loyal
9. What is one thing you have on your bucket list? Travel to Ireland
10. If you win the lotto, what would you do with the money? First, I would pay off all my debt, then travel with my fiance.
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? As much as the rest of the world sounds great, I would want to stay here in the USA. 

My Questions for my Nominees:
1. Where were you born? Is your family still there?
2. What is your favorite afternoon snack?
3. What is the thing you're most looking forward to this year? Why?
4. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
5. Do you collect things? What is(are) your collection(s) of?
6. What is your favorite sitcom? 
7. Do you have a set work schedule or does it change weekly?
8. What is your favorite quote?
9. What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
10. Do you have allergies? What are you allergic to?
11. Did you catch the time you started this post? If so, how long has it taken you to get to this point?

Since I've been nominated for this three times (here, here, and here), I've decided to nominate anyone who reads this. :)

2 comments:

Nicole Gilbert said...

I'm glad that you accepted the award! I got to learn so much about you :) Full House is one of my favorite shows of all time... I still love watching all the shows and catching things I didn't understand when I was little. I have 2 cowlicks that I HATE!! Have a great weekend :) ps- I finally got to put your button on my sidebar! haha and I see mine here, thanks so much!

Linnea said...

I am such a list person as well. If I don't write it down, it doesn't get done. I love Full House too. I have some fan book still that I got ages ago! I hope you are having a happy weekend!!