Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
I know this is late, but oh well. 

And I haven't received this guy's answers to this link-up yet, so that post will be up this weekend.

Dear Zach, I love you and I hope you have fun with Danny and Tracy and a safe trip. I'm going to miss you like crazy! Dear Ice, I didn't want to drive in you this morning, but I didn't really have a choice. I'm just glad I made to work safely. Dear Work, I have so much on my to-do list there. I kind of wish I could have worked later to complete more on my to-do list. Dear Weekend, While I'm glad you're here, I would like to be working on my work to-do list. Dear Money, Can I have more of you? I am planning a wedding... Dear Eric and Annie Camden, Why can't more parents be like you? Your children were brought up so well! Dear Coworkers, While you're a great group of people and I love working with you, your attitudes this week have almost pushed me over the edge. You all need to take a chill pill. Dear Danielle, We need to get coffee ASAP!! Dear Bloggy Friends, I'm so glad you all are here and reading what I have to say! I appreciate you all so much and love reading all your comments!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hehehe. You're the best. I used to hate when Scott when on trips. It's the worst. I would worry about him,
& miss him. So, can't wait til Zach gets home to you! & girl.. I feel ya with the money & wedding planning thing! Enjoy your weekend!