Monday, February 4, 2013

InstagrAmazing Week(end)

Okay, so my weekend was mainly full of work, and I have 2 more days to go before I have a day off.
Luckily, I close tonight, so I don't have to be at work until 1, and tomorrow I only work 5 1/2 hours. I can do this. I can make it till Wednesday...

Anyways, since I worked all weekend, I'm going to do all of last week's Instagram!
You can link up by clicking this button!
Or going over to Karla or Nicole's blog. :)

New winter hat and gloves I got with Kohl's cash!

My first bath in years!! I really need to get some bubble bath...

Zach and I booked our venues!!

Our ceremony site!

I won Erin's giveaway!

Mmmm! Red Lobster!

Zach got me a peanut butter brownie on Friday and I didn't eat it until Saturday.

Sabrina and I at work! I freaking love her! And she's leaving me...

My LAME fiance. He said he fell on his butt and now it has a crack in it.....
My week in a nutshell.
By the way, we can be Insta-Friends!! My username is jjessicar!!

How was your week or weekend?

3 comments:

Karla said...

omg that brownie! =D
*droooool*

Thanks for linking up! :-)

Brandy said...

I love taking baths! & Now that you've mentioned it, you made me wanna go buy some bubble bath too.
Congrats on booking your venues! That's a huge and exciting check off the list! :)

Erin said...

Btw- so glad you won my giveaway! Did Zach like the coupon book?! :)