Monday, February 18, 2013

InstagrAmazing

So, I've kind of ignored blogland this week. 
But work has been really busy and I'm just pooped when I get home.
And I missed a good link-up this past weekend!

Oh well.
Life goes on.
And today is another great link-up!
Link up with Karla and Nicole!

I freaking love him.
The chandelier above our dinner table at Max n Erma's
Ice cream in 20 degree weather.
Cuddling with my kitty.
Preparing a binder for work while watching 7th Heaven.
He's interrupting progress...
...but he's so darn cute!

So there you have it. My instagramazing weekend.

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

Karla said...

7th Heaven!!

When I saw that on IG this weekend, I was like... AHHH! That was MY show in middle/high school. I was alllll about 7th Heaven. Never missed a show. =D

No worries about missing the link-up... There is always this week =)

Faith Brackman said...

He's precious. And a chandelier? Really? I didn't know Max & Erma's was that fancy...

itsallaboute said...

I am OFFICIALLY craving a blizzard now! yummy!

Cayla Hess said...

Super Jealous you got to see 7th heaven! It's always on our HD list, but when I go to click it, we apparently don't have that channel. What a tease!

Jennifer said...

I love 7th Heaven!!!!! Thanks for stopping by Simplistic Living!! xoxo