Sunday, February 24, 2013

Newlyweds

I know, it's another late post, but I had a pretty busy day today.
But you can read about that tomorrow. ;)
Anyways, I'm linking up for:
1. Who does the laundry in your home, you or your spouse? Any good stories?
Jess: We both do our own laundry at the moment, but I'll probably do it more when we live together.
Zach: Both. (He's a man of many words.)

2. If your spouse had to eat at one restaurant for the rest of their lives, what would he or she pick?
Jess: Subby's. We went there the other night and everyone behind the counter knew who he was.
Zach: Bob Evans. (I'm surprised he didn't say Red Robin...)

3. Are you or your spouse better at cooking? Any good stories?
Jess: I'm probably more likely to try a new recipe, but I think we're about the same cooking level.
Zach: I don't know...I think I'm worse at cooking.

4. Which one of you is more concerned about their "fashion"?
Jess: Probably me.
Zach: Jess

5. Ideally, if you don't have them already, when does you spouse want to have children?
Jess: In FIVE years.
Zach: Five years.

6. Who planned dates when you were dating? And what was one of your favorites?
Jess: Our dates are pretty much last minute, so we just decide on them together. I think my favorite would have to be when we just hang out and enjoy each other's company.
Zach: We pretty much both plan them, they are kind of spontaneous. My favorites are any I spend with Jess. (Dawww!!!)

7. What's been the toughest part of being a newlywed?
Jess: Seeing as how we're not married yet, I have no idea.
Zach: Having all of our stuff in one place. I'm a pack rat and she has a lot as well. And our sleep pattern. I'm a night owl and she can't stay awake past 11:30-midnightish.

8. Who is the best with the finances?
Jess: Me.
Zach: Jess. No doubt.

9. Who is the strict one?
Jess: I don't think either of us is strict.
Zach: I think we're pretty laid back.

10. What will you plan to do for your first anniversary? Or if you've already celebrated your first anniversary, what did you do?
Jess: I have no idea. I don't even know what we're doing for our honeymoon.
Zach: I have no idea. But it will be spectacular.

BONUS QUESTION: Assuming you were expecting something a little special for Valentine's Day (as in yall planned on doing something, giving something, etc), how did your spouse do? Share it! Again, PG people, please.
Jess: A bear with a fabric rose and chocolate? He did wonderful.
Zach: I got a pair of sunglasses to replace my broken ones. I think that's pretty special. (He's funny, right?)

Come back tomorrow for my InstagrAmazing weekend!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Haha this looked fun!! I think I would pick Panera to go to for the rest of my life! :)

Karla said...

Thanks for linking up!
I enjoy reading these answers SO much!
I know why you were so busy, ahhhh, I can't wait to hear about it!! I'm being a horrible blogger & skipping out on Instagramazing, & I'm not sure if Nicole is doing it or not, but PLEASE post anyway because I want to hear all about your bridal experience!! =D =D

Veronica @ Passion, Pink & Pearls said...

haha you guys are definitely on the same page for kids...we want to wait some too, enjoying just being married right now!
Good answer on his part for 6!
SOOOO glad you linked up! Tell others and come back next week!