Friday, February 1, 2013

The Newlywed Game Link Up!

It's time for!
with Karla and Veronica!

This week's questions and answers are as follows. :)

1:  What was it about your spouse that made you think they were "the one"?
Me: He never ceases to amaze me with his sweetness. He can always find a way to make me smile.
Zach: The way she looks at me. She can always makes me smile.

2:  What is your spouse's most annoying habit?
Me: Poking me at the most random times.
Zach: Getting distracted too easily or not paying attention.

3:  Does your spouse have to sleep on "their side of the bed", if so, which side?
(if you're laying in bed looking up at the ceiling, which side?)
Me: Yes. In his bed he always sleeps on the right side.
Zach: Not sure. (Yes. I always sleep on the left side of my bed. I guess that works out for when we're married!)

4:  How are you planning to spend Valentine's Day? (simple or outrageous)
Me: Definitely simple. We’re not big fans of the day itself.
Zach: Simple.

5:  Who usually ends up trying to resolve an argument (aka..being the "bigger person")?
Me: I think we both do. As long as we get the other person to see our reasoning, all is well.
Zach: Mutual, we both put equal effort.

6:  How many kids do you plan to have one day, if any?
Me: I’ve always wanted 2 or 3, but since Zach didn’t want more than one, if any, we compromised and have decided to have 2 kids. In FIVE years. Unless a higher power changes our plans. :)
Zach: If it was my choice, one or less, but since she would like more, probably two.

7:  What is your spouse's best friend's name & do you get along with them?
Me: Scott and we most certainly do.
Zach: Danielle and yes.

8:  If your spouse one day told you that they are an ex-convict, how would you react?
Me: Well, I would be shocked, but then I would want to know the whole story.
Zach: I would say "Hmm, that's cool dear. Who did you kill?"

9:  Do you wish your spouse would stop doing a particular routine?
Me: Never.
Zach: Nope, not at all.

10:  Did the honeymoon go exactly as planned?
Me: I don’t know. We still have 16 months until then, but I hope so!
Zach: .......I hope so.



I like this link up. It let's you all get to know Zach and I as a couple a little more each week. :)
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Veronica Lee Burns said...

awww love both your answers for 1, so sweet! and goodness to number 2...poking is awful to me! I hate it haha

haha number 8 brings up the best answers!

Glad you linked up!
And congratulations on almost being married!!!

Karla said...

Thanks for linking up again!
You both crack me up.
Veronica is right, #8 brought in the funniest answers!
=D

bonbon said...

What a fun link up! How come you have a 16 month long engagement, just curious? We had a 3 month engagement so it is always really interesting to me to see people who choose the opposite. And we're the same on the kids... definitely just a couple in a few years! Just found your blog and have enjoyed your writing! I'm excited to read more.

new follower :)
bonnie
thelifeofbon.com