Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dayton doesn't have an E

So I think I've finally caught up on blog reading, from the blogs that I started reading last night. At 5:30PM.
Which means, I have a slew of new posts to read from then till now.

BUT!

I wanted to get in my weekend update!
[All photos are courtesy of my Instagram.]











1. I painted my fingers and toes blue sparkles.
2. I saw this on Facebook and put it on Instagram. From my Instagram, we've come up with Dayton, Miamisburg, Vandalia, Springboro, Fairborn, Columbus, Batavia, Milford, Morrow, Hamilton, Tipp City, Oakwood, Akron, Trotwood, Troy, Sylvania, Sandusky, St. Marys, Findlay, Northwood, Franklin, Clayton, and Coshocton. And I know there are plenty more cities in Ohio
3. My cousin posted this on Facebook.
4. I'm so glad he's back in Ohio.
5. Aren't we cute?
6. Zach likes this bottle.
7. Noah was hiding in his couch pillow fort.
8. I spent most of Saturday in bed with a migraine and upset stomach.
9. Zach came over Saturday night and he played Fruit Ninja on my phone.
10. Sunday I woke up felling better and had morning cuddles with my kitty while reading. 

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I really like your nails!! And I have a black kitty too, cats are the best! :)

Karla said...

LOVE the nail color. May have to copy that. Bright blue is sooo pretty!!