Friday, March 8, 2013

Not So Newlyweds

As you know, Zach and I are planning our wedding.
So we're not newlyweds. Yet.

But I love this link up

And Zach doesn't mind doing it either. ;)

1. What is your spouse's favorite animal?
Jess: Cat or owl or rabbit. He wants to get a white rabbit in the future and name it Winston.
Zach: It’s either a cat or an owl…..I know she has a fascination with them. (I just like cats.)

2. What does your spouse do..what's their occupation? Explain as much as you possibly can.
Jess: He is a library aide at a local public library and he’s trying to get a GA position at Wright State University.
Zach: She is the Admin Coordinator at the Maxx of TJ’s and does pretty much everything there…also she is a substitute manager (Key Carrier) as well. (Maxx of TJ’s?)

3. What is your spouse's favorite pro sports team?
Jess: Well in his proposal speech, he said he was a Brown’s fan, but he only says that because his grandpa is and I’m a Bengal’s fan.
Zach: Cincinnati Bengals.

4. If your spouse could retire anywhere, where would they choose?
Jess: Europe. Or maybe Ireland. Or maybe he’s thinking I’m nuts and just wants to stay in the country.
Zach: Somewhere nice maybe along the coast.

5. What is something on your spouse's bucket list?
Jess: To be a famous poet and author.
Zach: I think go to Italy might be one of them.

6. What is your spouse's favorite candy or sweet?
Jess: Starburst Jelly beans. Or almost all jelly beans. He loves the red ones.
Zach: Reese’s cups or Reese’s pieces. (I love my chocolate and peanut butter!)

7. What is something your spouse would love to have in their dream home? Like a specific room they want, etc.
Jess: A library. Right now his bedroom kind of looks like a library, but in his home he wants separate rooms for his books and bed. ;)
Zach: Maybe a nice library for her to sit back and read her books.

8. If your spouse could only watch one movie over and over for a week, which one would it be?
Jess: Does it have to be a movie? Because I could see him watching a season of King of the Hill over and over.
Zach: That is a really difficult question…..honestly I have no idea maybe 50/50 or P.S. I Love You.

9. Who chose the wedding colors? Your or your spouse? What were they?
Jess: We both chose them. They are our favorite colors. Emerald and pink.
Zach: I think it was a mutual thing…..emerald and pink.

10. If your spouse could teach a monkey one trick, what would they have it do?
Jess: He would probably train it to do something silly. He is a kid at heart.
Zach: Be a reliable and productive employee at her work so she could have another employee to count on. (What?!)

Do you want a library? 
What about a rec room to be able to watch the Bengals?

4 comments:

Faith Brackman said...

I don't know, sissy. Zach might be onto something with that monkey thing...

Bekah @ re·solve said...

Rabbits are so fun! You should totally let him have one! We have one (and had one before). They are different for sure, but we love them!

Karla said...

A library!!! That sounds amazing. It would have to be a library like the one in Beauty & the Beast. Huge... floor to ceiling with books... and one of those sliding ladder things.

Love both your answers for the monkey one! That was the funniest to read for everyone's link up. Love it!

Also... emerald and pink... that is a combo I would have never though of but wow.. that sounds like it's going to be so gorgeous. I love how the font colors are sort of like the wedding colors!! =D

Veronica @ Passion, Pink & Pearls said...

TOTALLY love the idea of a white rabbit named Winston, how cute!
I had the chance to go to Italy when I was in the 7th grade and it was totally amazing! Make that bucket list want come true!

A library! like the one in beauty and the beast? that'd be way awesome!

Emerald and Pink sounds lovely...I think I might have to search for wedding pictures now :)

haha his answer for you on 10! I love this link up for the random answers you get.

So glad you guys linked up!