Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Will you...

...be my bridesmaid?

Well, not you, but the 5 ladies that are going to stand beside me as I vow to love my husband-to-be for the rest of my days.

Now that my bridal party is complete, I can share with you all my invitations.

I scoured the internet and Pinterest and bridal magazines about how to ask my ladies.
I wanted to do something creative, but not over the top.
I saw this idea, this idea, and this idea, but I didn't have the time or resources to create any of these.

Then I decided I wanted to make them each personal.
So I did this:
Using stickers and a little imagination, I spelled out each girls' names with adjectives describing each girl.

Then I added the adjectives to the question.

I created the name label on my computer and used stickers to secure it to the envelope.

And then I was ready to ask all 5 girls!

I don't remember the adjectives I used to describe each girl, but I loved (still do!) the finished product!
Each girl said yes and I will be doing posts in the future about each one.

How did you ask your ladies to be your bridesmaids?

3 comments:

jessica renee said...

Dammit I thought you were asking me to be a bridesmaid!!! ;) haha That is seriously a cute idea, I'm sure they felt special!

Becky said...

Awww that is so sweet! What a great idea! :)

Laura Darling said...

What a cute idea!