Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Button Swap!

Because blogging is just a hobby of mine, I refuse to pay for sponsoring.
So when I see a blog that will allow me to put my button on their blog for free, I'm all over it.
And I am more than happy to put their button on my blog.

So I was thinking "I should accept free sponsors as well."

So here it is!

My button!

Dream More
Please let me know if you put my button on your blog, so I can do the same with yours!!

---

P.S. I don't know what happened to my button on my side bar. When I copied it for this post, it no longer showed the HTML code in the box. How do I fix it? I tried recopying it from where I saved it on my computer, but it still didn't work. 
What did I do?!?


(Maybe it's time to recruit Erin in making over my blog...)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I'll totally swap buttons with you.
:)